Sunday, April 10, 2011

Little Gems of This Month

This month, just like the whole semester, has gone amazingly fast. My updates have been quite lacking, but I think it has something to do with my wanting to soak up every little bit of Ireland and be entirely present in the moment. A week from right now I'll be all packed up and ready to go to the great old US of A (you may have to drag me kicking and screaming), but when I return I plan on adding more posts and photos of my adventures. 

For now, here are a few photos of late...so enjoy!
The River Liffey--part of my walk to and from anywhere in the city!
Beautiful sunset with the Customs House on the left
Sarah visited and we ventured to Howth
Elon Crew on Paddy's Day, featuring special guest Scott
Gaelic Athletic Association Club Championship games--Hurling and Gaelic Football
A little glimpse of Temple Bar on Paddy's Day
A day trip to Malahide castle!

Beautiful Howth
Moo Moos on the Aran Island Inishmore
Pete and I decided to give the new wheels a spin!
The Aran Islands are heavenly!
Look Ma, no hands!
Spring in Ireland is unbeatable.
Kylemore Abbey!
Loving Galway nightlife
"Guinness. It's good for you."
Ladies at the Murder Mystery party!
Glendalough!

St. Kevin's Round tower!

Powerscout--where the Tudor's was filmed!
Wicklow...P.S. I Love You!
Wishing I was Hillary Swank in P.S. I Love You, obviously.

1 comment: