Monday, January 24, 2011

Preview of Last Weekend

My sister and Dad are wondering where in the world I am, and maybe some of you are too!
We were in Belfast and Derry in Northern Ireland for the weekend and it was amazing! I'll give details soon, but some previews were: seeing where the Titanic was built, crossing a rope bridge to an island, going to the Giant's Causeway, seeing heaps of sheep and lovely coast and observing where "the troubles" in the country have occurred in regards to Civil Rights. Oh, and I went to the best pub ever and heard a live band that played 'Galway Girl' which made me feel like Hillary Swank in P.S. I Love You.  It was one of the best moments...ever!

And now, I am utterly exhausted! I have a marketing class at 9 a.m. tomorrow and I'll need my energy! I'll write more and put some pictures up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment